Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blog Posts and News

by Mary Sutton / mary_sutton73


In case you missed it, I had a couple of guest blog posts published on To Be Read Books last week.

On Tuesday, I wrote about my list of books for reluctant readers. With a one kid who is a lukewarm reader at best, I know about trying to find a book to entice those kids who would rather do anything other than read.

On Thursday, I talked about my first adventure in Mallory and how I got into writing Hero's Sword.

If you missed the announcement, I have signed a contract to write the next three books in the Hero's Sword series. In addition, look for my story An Idyllic Place for Murder, the first in the Laurel Highlands Mysteries series in the spring/summer issue of Mysterical-e, an online magazine. See you in Mallory!

No comments:

Post a Comment